Clone BEHR_Core and other repositories
If you don’t have permission to change Matlab path, you should add BEHR to Matlab path every time:
- You will find behr_paths.m in BEHR-core-utils/Utils/Constants;
- Change paths in behr_paths.m by yourself. Check that all the paths listed in behr_paths.m are
correct. You can validate them by running behr_paths.ValidatePaths() in Matlab, it should return 1 (0 means at least one path is invalid).
- sp_mat_dir should have subdirectories for each region to be produced (e.g. “us” - must be lower case)
- behr_mat_dir should have subdirectories for each region to be produced and within each region directories “daily” and “monthly”.
- myd06_dir should contain folders for each year with MYD06_L2 files in them.
- mcd43d_dir should contain folders for each year with MCD43D* files in them.
- wrf_profiles it assumes that WRF files are organized in a directory structure behr_paths.wrf_profiles/
/ / where is the region being retrieved (passed as the “region” input), is the four-digit year and is the two-digit month. If you specify wrf_output_path explicitly, then it assumes all WRF output files are in that directory.
Check Section 4.3 of BEHR_Read_me file.
OMNO2 and OMPIXCOR
MCD43D07, MCD43D08, MCD43D09 and MCD43D31
- Set date_start, date_end, region and DEBUG_LEVEL in
- Check SP_Files.
- Initialize parameters of BEHR_main.m
- Set python environment for BEHR-PSM-Gridding and compile omi.
- Initialize parameters of